Our ‘Super-fast Order Processing Policy’ states that your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt.* The majority of orders are processed and shipped the same day. We at TheBeadTraders.com realize that you shouldn’t have to wait to get the beautiful beads that you ordered. Orders placed after 1pm Friday or anytime during Sat & Sun will ship on Monday or the following day if Monday is a holiday.
*Orders can be delayed due to: Incorrect address, weather conditions and delay by the carrier.
You Always Receive Free First Class Shipping On U.S. Orders Over $100.
USPS Shipment Method Information: APO/FPO Addresses: Only USPS Economy Shipping and USPS Priority Mail methods are available for APO/FPO shipments. USPS Express shipment is unavailable to these addresses.
You will be able to choose your shipping method at the time of checkout. All shipping charges are final; in other words, you will never have to pay more for shipping than what you see when checking out.
All Domestic orders are shipped via USPS or UPS the choice is yours. International Customers have the choice of USPS or DHL. We highly recommend using DHL as postal deliveries are not very reliable at this time.
- Shipping charges may be higher for some rural areas.
- When deciding upon your shipping method, keep in mind we ship Monday through Friday. No orders are shipped Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays. Do not count weekends and holidays when estimating your delivery time.
- We ship Priority Mail to Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK) and Puerto Rico (PR). Orders valued over $100 will have additional insurance charges depending upon the destination.
- Priority Mail is the shipping method for APO's (including Out of Country APO's), Virgin Islands and Guam.
- Customers with orders shipped internationally are responsible for all duties and taxes.
International Customers: All order are shipped via USPS or DHL. Shipping rates are based on package weight, method, dimension and destination. Therefore, the base rate may not apply to all countries (i.e. shipments to destinations in Africa, Eastern Europe, and some remote areas). For more information on these rates, please contact customer service. Deliveries may take a little longer if customs decides to hold or inspect the package
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from TheBeadTraders.com, you are considered the importer of beads and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Customs forms for all international packages list the value of your order's contents as Beads.